What of it!? 2007-01-25 Episode 5 "Christopher the Bard Interview"
Today we celebrate bardiness and learn the many mysteries of the universe. Carrick joins us as being the host of Episode 5, and interviews me, asking questions from three super people from Washington and California.
Love, shopping, bards?! What will come next? Who knows!
powered by ODEO
Love, shopping, bards?! What will come next? Who knows!
powered by ODEO
Labels: bard, bards, carrick, chris, christopher, episode 5, interview

1 Comments:
This was very entertaining! You made a lot of good points, like about Reces(Spelling?). I had no clue how grand of a menstrual you were. Wow! Oh, and the creationist thing...I think it means the theaory htat everything was created by a supreme being Vs, the theory of everything just evolving. But, yeah...Anywho, it was lovely! I look forward to the next one.
~Stacy~
p.s. was Robert from Vancouver the Robert we know? It sounds like questions he would ask so I was wondering. LOl.
Post a Comment
<< Home